My Arrival on this Sweet and Dream World
Let me introduce myself... I am named as Atharva Dixith by my parents. I am taking all of you through my journey on this world.
My Father is Dileep Dixith and Mother Name is Shruti Dixith. After a long nine months in my mother's womb,
I prepared myself to arrive on this new world.
I heard that my mother had a tough time during her pregnancy time, but still I made all my effort to keep her happy. She was thinking am I a boy/girl, how am I looking etc. I use to listen all secret talk between my mother and father during those 6 months. After that I use to listen my Grandpa and Grandma's voice and use to kick my mother's stomach.
I made my mother feel hungry at 6 AM and silently listen to light music. Whenever my Father use to call me "Daddesh(means one who has a lot of knowledge)" as nick name, I use to give my attention by kicking my legs......My parents use to chant vedic mantras and I liked those.
Now it's my time to arrive on this world. Pause here and listen to my story.
On Saturday,18th December, my mother went for usual medical check-up and Doctor performed stress test and Heart Beat of mine. I have decided to come out that day itself, so because of that nervousness, my heart beat was irregular. So Doctor told my Mother that she should go under operation on the same day to make me to arrive on this world.
Mother called my father and told him that I am coming soon on this earth. My father got happy and with a bit of tense told mother to keep cool and gave some confidence(Don't ask How?).He booked his tickets from Bangalore to Jamakhandi. Time was 4 PM.
My mother underwent some more tests and was under saline. She was taken to operation theater at 5.30 PM. At 6.41 PM, my first cry come out and I signaled my arrival on this world. I am weighing 3.25 kg.
In the operation theater, my mother got my first sight and she was happy that time.Then i have been given to my grandpa and grandma and shifted to a different room. I have been given external milk powder as my my food because my mom was still under saline and in different room.
My father got the news and started to get my first view. I slept for the whole night and my grandma was taking care of my health through out that night.
I forget to tell one interesting thing. My mother's birthday is 0n 17th DEC and mine on 18th Dec.
19th December:
My father and my uncle reached hospital by 9 AM and I was sleeping that time. After some time when I woke up, i got the first view of my father.
After almost 32 hours, my mother saw me again and I started to sleep near to my mom. Then after 2 days, I started to take my regular food.
After a week, my elder uncle,grandmother and my relatives came to get an sight of mine and everyone seem to be happy. There is a strong reason for becoming happy, as my grandpa and elder uncle expired 6 months ago and I brought the new ray of joy for everyone. Everyone thinks my grandpa has come to this world in the form of mine. I am really happy that I am trying my level best to make everyone coming out of the sad and difficult period.
This is how my journey started and I reached home after 10 days. My routine was have food, sleep and wake up for every 3 hours.....................Nothing special these days except sleep.......
watch out for some more updates soon.......
Let me share some of my snaps...............10 days old....
My Father is Dileep Dixith and Mother Name is Shruti Dixith. After a long nine months in my mother's womb,
I prepared myself to arrive on this new world.
I heard that my mother had a tough time during her pregnancy time, but still I made all my effort to keep her happy. She was thinking am I a boy/girl, how am I looking etc. I use to listen all secret talk between my mother and father during those 6 months. After that I use to listen my Grandpa and Grandma's voice and use to kick my mother's stomach.
I made my mother feel hungry at 6 AM and silently listen to light music. Whenever my Father use to call me "Daddesh(means one who has a lot of knowledge)" as nick name, I use to give my attention by kicking my legs......My parents use to chant vedic mantras and I liked those.
Now it's my time to arrive on this world. Pause here and listen to my story.
On Saturday,18th December, my mother went for usual medical check-up and Doctor performed stress test and Heart Beat of mine. I have decided to come out that day itself, so because of that nervousness, my heart beat was irregular. So Doctor told my Mother that she should go under operation on the same day to make me to arrive on this world.
Mother called my father and told him that I am coming soon on this earth. My father got happy and with a bit of tense told mother to keep cool and gave some confidence(Don't ask How?).He booked his tickets from Bangalore to Jamakhandi. Time was 4 PM.
My mother underwent some more tests and was under saline. She was taken to operation theater at 5.30 PM. At 6.41 PM, my first cry come out and I signaled my arrival on this world. I am weighing 3.25 kg.
In the operation theater, my mother got my first sight and she was happy that time.Then i have been given to my grandpa and grandma and shifted to a different room. I have been given external milk powder as my my food because my mom was still under saline and in different room.
My father got the news and started to get my first view. I slept for the whole night and my grandma was taking care of my health through out that night.
I forget to tell one interesting thing. My mother's birthday is 0n 17th DEC and mine on 18th Dec.
19th December:
My father and my uncle reached hospital by 9 AM and I was sleeping that time. After some time when I woke up, i got the first view of my father.
After almost 32 hours, my mother saw me again and I started to sleep near to my mom. Then after 2 days, I started to take my regular food.
After a week, my elder uncle,grandmother and my relatives came to get an sight of mine and everyone seem to be happy. There is a strong reason for becoming happy, as my grandpa and elder uncle expired 6 months ago and I brought the new ray of joy for everyone. Everyone thinks my grandpa has come to this world in the form of mine. I am really happy that I am trying my level best to make everyone coming out of the sad and difficult period.
This is how my journey started and I reached home after 10 days. My routine was have food, sleep and wake up for every 3 hours.....................Nothing special these days except sleep.......
watch out for some more updates soon.......
Let me share some of my snaps...............10 days old....
wow excellent
ReplyDeleteGud going... we wil show him dis when he grows up!!!
ReplyDelete